Singapore is so much fun and pleasure. Its world class attractions, entertainment opportunities, fantastic architectural wonders, theme parks, evening shows, vibrant lifestyle and friendly atmosphere make Singapore worth a visit. Enhance your Singapore holiday with a luxurious cruise experience. See the enchanting Singapore coastline from distance while sipping wine under the stars, relish scrumptious meals and create unforgettable moments.
Highlights of the tour
- Enjoy a photo shoot at Merlion
- Admire the huge Fountain of Wealth
- Take a leisure stroll on the Orchard Road
Detailed Itinerary of the tour
On arrival, be transferred to your hotel for check-in.Spend the rest of the day at leisure or take an optional tour of Night Safari. Overnight stay in Singapore Hotel.
Recharge yourself with a delicious breakfast at the hotel and get ready for a tour of the Lion City. Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Don’t miss out on the chance to click a picture with the famous Singapore Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past China town. Stop by a Local Handicraft Centre and observe craftsmen at work, up-close.
• Later, head to Gardens by the Bay which features more than 500,000 plants from over 2,200 species!
• Visit the Flower Dome which contains 9 different gardens from 5 continents and the Cloud Forest which explores the highlands amidst orchids, pitcher plants and is home to one of the World’s tallest indoor waterfalls at 35 meters as well as 7 discovery zones.
• That’s not all for today! We saved the best for last. Get ready to visit Sentosa Island – Asia’s Favorite Playground!
• Being one of Singapore’s most popular attractions, it is easily accessible. Your tour includes one-way Cable Car ride, Sky ride and Luge, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. Watch the magicaland mesmerizing light-and-sound show of Wings of Time – a perfect end to a fun-filled day! Return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Have an early breakfast and transfer to Singapore Changi Airport for your flight back home (Via Kuala Lumpur).
Inclusions of the tour
- Return Economy class airfare with taxes
- 2 nights accommodation in Singapore
- Daily breakfast
- Half day Singapore city tour
- Return airport transfers
Exclusions of the tour
- • Items of personal nature viz , drinks, laundry, calls, etc
- • Anything not mentioned in Price includes . • Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- • Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- • GST 3.5 % & Travel insurance