Shirdi was the home of Sai Baba, the great saint of the 20th century. The saint lived in Shirdi for more than 50 years of his life. He made the small village a big pilgrimage site for devotees. Devotees throng from all over the world. Sai Baba entered this village when he was 16 years of age. The small town of Shirdi is full of fragrance with the devotional intensity of devotees from across the world. The hamlet is placed highly on the world map of spirituality.
Highlights of the tour
- Sai Baba of Shirdi
- Trimbakeshwar Temple
Detailed Itinerary of the tour
Day 01 : Shirdi
- Start your journey from Mumbai/Pune early in the morning
- Drive to Tryambakeshwar and get blessed at the shrine of Shri Tryambakeshwar Trimbakeshwar is considered as the most sacred town India. There are many reasons for this belief
- Later, proceed to the holy shrine of Shri Sai Baba at Shirdi
- Overnight at the hotel
Day 02 : Shirdi
- Today you can attend the most sought Kakad aarti early in the morning
- The whole village and every corner of it have some association with the great saint. The great saint left for heavenly abode in 1918 and his Samadhi is visited by thousands of tourists even today
- After a relaxed Sai-Darshan, check out of the hotel and drive to Shani Shingnapur. The number of its unbelievable miracles finds its place of pride in The Guinness book of World Records. The shrine for Shani consists of a five and a half feet high black rock installed on an open-air platform, which symbolizes the god Shani. A Trishula(trident) is placed along the side of the image and a Nandi (bull) image is on the south side. After being blessed at this well known Shrine of Lord Shani
- Reach Shirdi and overnight at the hotel
Day 03 : Departure
- Today after breakfast, check out of the hotel and depart towards Mumbai. The tour ends with happy memories!!!
Inclusions of the tour
- Breakfast Included as per the itinerary.
- Hotel Accommodation as per Package on twin sharing basis
- All site seeing as per package itinerary.
- AC Transportation (AC won’t work in hilly areas) AC Indigo for 2-3 Passengers; AC Innova for 4-6 passengers; Tempo traveler for more than 6.
Exclusions of the tour
- Beverages & Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Entrance Fees for sight seeing places other than mentioned above
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any other optional tour