The fragile land of Egypt offers it all, from pristine water bodies and quaint shrines to captivating structures and expansive beaches. Tourists can also indulge in a spree of shopping at the zesty Khan el-Khalili market from where they can buy attractive souvenirs and gifts. Furthermore, the beguiling Pyramids of Giza,Sphinx & papyrus fair.
Highlights of the tour
- 1 Free Night in Cairo
Detailed Itinerary of the tour
Arrival at Cairo International Airport. You will be greeted by our tourist guide will assist you through immigration and all required formalities. Transfer by our deluxe coach to your hotel for check-in.Later in the dusk, you can opt for a Sound and Light show at Pyramids. Overnight in Cairo
After breakfast get going for a Full day visit of the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, papyrus fair, perfume factory and cotton shop. Continue visits of the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Overnight in Cairo.
Early dawn post breakfast, transfer to Cairo Domestic Airport to take your flight to Aswan. Arrival at Aswan Airport. Visit the Philae Temple, High Dam and unfinished Obelisque. After visits transfer to your Nile cruise for check-in. Overnight in Nile Cruise.Opend only on wednesday & friday.
Today, you can opt for tour to Abu Simbel by vehicle at fixed convoy time at 04:00 am. In the afternoon sail to Kom Ombo, visit Kom Ombo Temple. Today, you will be sailing to Edfu. Overnight in Nile Cruise.
Today you will visit the Edfu Temple and later sail to Luxor. Overnight in Nile Cruise.
Check-out after breakfast. Visit Valley of Kings, Queen Hatchepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon. Visit Karnak Temple, and Luxor Temple. After visits transfer to Luxor Airport to take your flight to Cairo (Preferably evening flight). Arrive to Cairo Domestic Airport, and you will be transferred to the hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
After breakfast & final minute shopping check-out and transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure
Inclusions of the tour
- • 02 nights’ accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis (standard room).
- • 03 nights’ accommodation on board of Nile cruise on full board basis (standard cabin).
- • Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the program including transportation by our deluxe coach, entrance fees and qualified English-speaking guide.
- • All Transfers in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan
Exclusions of the tour
- • Entry visa of Egypt
- • Lunch during the sightseeing tour in Cairo.
- • Entrance of the Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum.
- • Any personal expenses.
- • Domestic flight Cairo/Aswan – Luxor/Cairo
- • Beverage, drinks and mineral water during meals.
- • Optional tour.
- • GST 3.50%