Europe – Paris,Switzerland 6N/7D
Europe is a continent that comprises the westernmost part of Eurasia. Europe is bordered by the Arctic Ocean to the north, the Atlantic Ocean to the west, and the Mediterranean Sea to the south.Europe is the world’s second-smallest continent by surface area. Europe encompasses an area of 10,180,000 km2 (3,930,000 square miles), stretching from Asia to the Atlantic, and from Africa to the Arctic. European countries welcome more than 480 million international visitors per year, more than half of the global market, and 7 of the 10 most visited countries are European nations. Its easy to see why – a well preserved cultural heritage, open borders and efficient infrastructure makes visiting Europe a breeze, and rarely will you have to travel more than a few hours before you can immerse yourself in a new culture, and dive into a different phrasebook. Although it is the worlds smallest continent in land surface area, there are profound differences between the cultures and ways of life in its countries.
Highlights of the tour
- Eiffel tower
- Disney park
- Gothic Cathedral in Europe – the Cologne Cathedral
- Switzerland - Visit the spectacular Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen
Detailed Itinerary of the tour
Day 1 : Paris
- Bon voyage! Today you are off on your exciting European tour with Go vacations as you board your flight to Paris
- On arrival, you will be greeted by your friendly Go vacations Tour Manager outside the baggage hall. We shall then proceed to an Indian restaurant to enjoy a delicious Indian dinner. Later drive to your hotel which is conveniently located and check-in
- Overnight in Paris
Day 2 : Eiffel tower,Disney park
- Continental buffet breakfast at the hotel
- We will show you many of the best – loved Parisian sights – Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Invalides, Champs Elysees and much more.
- Next, we proceed to visit the Eiffel Tower (2nd level).
- The afternoon is free for you to explore this beautiful city on your own or you have a chance to join us for some fun, adventure and entertainment on our tour to Disney Park and enjoy the many rides (all included) OR you can visit the Disney Studios and be amazed by the stunning stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets where famous movies were created. Packed Lunch will be provided for passengers taking Euro disney
- Tonight, relish hot Indian meal for dinner
- Overnight in Paris or similar
Day 03 : Brussels
- After a continental buffet breakfast at the hotel, check out
- Proceed to Brussels the capital of European Union
- Upon arrival, visit Mini Europe The incomparable chimes of Big Ben welcome you to the heart of London. The gondolas and mandolins will invite you to discover the charms of Venice.
- Follow the Thalys from Paris to the other end of France and many more. In total 350 models and animations sites in a quite unequalled craftmanship. Post that, enjoy orientation tour of this city
- See the Grand Place and the legendary Mannekin Pis statue
- Tonight enjoy hot Indian meal for dinner. Proceed to the hotel and check In
- Overnight in Belgium
Day 04 : Gothic Cathedral in Europe – the Cologne Cathedral
- After a continental buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to Cologne
- Visit the impressive Cologne Cathedral, a fine example of amazing Gothic architecture
- Later we proceed to board your scenic cruise on the River Rhine
- Cruising down the Rhine, you will pass steep slopes covered with vineyards. The River Rhine is one of Europe’s major navigable rivers. This evening, enjoy a Indian dinner at a restaurant, before you drive to your hotel
- Overnight in Germany
Day 5 : Switzerland - Visit the spectacular Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen
- After a continental breakfast, proceed to heart of Black Forest, surrounded by dark fir forests, fairy tale woods and flowering meadows. Here, is the home of the world-famous cuckoo clock. Get invited for a free demonstration and buy one for your home – a prized possession.
- We travel to Switzerland
- Arrive at Schaffhausen. Enjoy the beautiful view of Rhine Fall at Schaffhausen
- Later proceed to the restaurant where a delicious Indian dinner awaits you. Proceed to the hotel and check-in.
- Overnight in Switzerland.
Day 6 : Mt. Titlis
- After a continental buffet breakfast at your hotel, join us on one of the most memorable experiences of your Europe tour – visiting Mt. Titlis and Lucerne
- Adventure awaits you in a sensational cable-car ride up to Mt. Titlis. Marvel at the worlds first revolving cable-car ride, a truly once-in-a lifetime experience. At 3,020 metres a breathtaking panorama unfolds
- Next we proceed to scenic Lucerne where you will visit the Lion Monument and see the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge)
- Later, you have some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates.
- Tonight, after a delicious Indian dinner return back to your hotel
- Overnight in Switzerland
Day 07 : Return home
- After a buffet / boxed breakfast, we check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home
- Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour
Inclusions of the tour
- 02 nights stay in Paris
- 01 night stay in Belgium
- 01 night stay in Germany
- 02 nights stay in Switzerland
- Daily Continental buffet breakfast
- 06 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners
Exclusions of the tour
- Visa cost
- Tips, drinks, extra meals and any personal expenses
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions. Medical & Travel Insurance
- Other Optional tour